Born: Stara Zagora, Bulgaria, 1962
- Bourgas University, Faculty of Law, admitted (1995);
- Certificate on professional qualification on mediation.
- Smolyan Municipality, Legal Adviser (1997-1999);
- Smolyan Regional Administration, Chief of “Legal and Compliance” (1999-2000);
- Participation in restitution procedures and management of municipal and state owned real estate.
- Attorney-at-law, Smolyan Bar Association (2000 - );
- Legal Counsel, advising of investment projects in real estate in the Smolyan area and Pamporovo Resort.
Foreign Languages: English, Russian
Practice Areas: Civil law; Real Estate Investmentse-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org