Magdalina Assenova Slavova – Associate Partner
Born: Pernik, Bulgaria, 1960
- Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Faculty of Law (1984), admitted (1984).
- Post-graduate course, Faculty of Law, Sofia University (1988 - 1991);
- Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, Sofia University (1989 - 2000);
- Lecturer at the Seminar on Concessions organized by the Council of Ministers of Bulgaria (1996);
- Legal Counsel, advising the negotiations and the execution of a lot of privatization deals such as “Rodina-91” – Pernik Plc., “Agriani” – Radomir Jsc., “Pektin” – Pernik Jsc., etc.;
- Legal Counsel, participation in the working groups that elaborated the recovery plan of the steel plant “Stomana” Jsc.;
- Legal Counsel, steel plant "Stomana" Jsc. (1999-2001);
- Deputy-Chairman of Pernik Bar Association (1996 - 2000).
- Attorney-at-law, Pernik Bar Association (1985 - )
Foreign Languages: English, Russian
Practice Areas: Real Estate, Business Law, Insolvency, Lawsuits.e-mail: email@example.com