Margarita Slavova Kalaidjieva – Partner
Specialization: Real Estate – Investment Projects in Real Estate; Securities; Company Law, Public Companies and Other Issuers, Media and Advertising Law; Litigation and Arbitration Proceedings
- Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Faculty of Law (1992), admitted (1992)
- Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, Sofia University (1993 - 1994);
- Attorney-at-law, “Corporate Advisers” Ltd (1995 - 1999);
- Partner, “Eastlaw” Ltd (2000 – 2006);
- Member of the working group that elaborated all necessary documents for both incorporation of banks and issue of banking licenses by the Bulgarian National Bank as well as similar services to investment intermediaries, public companies and other issuers regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission;
- Member of the working group that accomplished the projects regarding the investment scheme of Royal Dutch Shell in Bulgaria, due diligence, drafting agreements and negotiating;
- Legal Counsel, participation in negotiations concerning the execution of a lot of privatization deals of many industrial companies in Bulgaria;
- Legal Counsel, elaboration of prospects for public offering of securities, prospects regarding the increase of the capital of public companies and their amendments as well as elaboration of prospects of bond issues;
- Legal Counsel, participation in insolvency procedures, lawsuits and approval of the recovery plans of many companies;
- Lecturer on the First national Conference “Information and Communication Technologies in Health Services” – 01.02.2006, topic: “Protection of Personal Data in the Process of Introducing to Electronic Health Services”.
- Attorney-at-law, Sofia Bar Association (1993 - );
- Legal Counsel, representation at property law litigation, advising investment projects for building estates, holiday complexes and closed-type settlements, rentals and relations with tenants in commercial complexes. Constant clients in these areas are “Shell Bulgaria” Jsc., etc.;
- Legal Counsel, representation of banks at litigation regarding credits and collateral, as well as real estate disputes and other bank activities matters;
- Permanent Legal Adviser of public companies and other issuers such as “Vitogaz Bulgaria” Ltd, etc., as well as advertising agencies, etc.
Foreign Languages: German, English, Russian
Practice Areas: Real Estate; Business Law; Public Offering of Securities and Public Companies; Credits and Collateral; Anti-trust and Anti-monopoly Law; Foreign Investments; Privatization; Copyrights; Media and Advertisement Law; Administrative Law; Litigation and Administrative Procedures.