Marina Valentinova Voynova – Lawyer
- University of National and World Economy, Faculty of Law (2009), Master’s Degree at Law (2009).
- Legal Advisor, „Prime Consultants” Ltd. (2010-2011);
- Legal Advisor, “Kalaidjiev and Georgiev” Law Firm (as of 2011).
- Attorney-at-law, “Kalaidjiev and Georgiev” Law Firm (since 2012);
- Provides full-scale legal service to companies, including preparation of contracts and consultation in relation with commercial deals;
- Provides full-scale legal service to clients in regard with construction of photovoltaic systems and their subsidizing through programmes of the European Union
- Gives legal advice and performs legal representation with respect to civil, commercial and administrative disputes before the Bulgarian courts;
- Provides legal service to clients of the law firm in regard with real estate.
Foreign Languages: English, German
Practice Areas: Real Estate, Contractual Law, Commercial Law