Radi Georgiev Georgiev – Partner
Specialization: Insurance Law; Investment Intermediaries; Copyrights and Related Rights; Unfair Competition and Anti-monopoly Law; Administrative Law and Procedures.
Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski", Faculty of Law (1995), admitted (1996)
- Attorney-at-law, “Corporate Advisers” Ltd. (1995 - 1999);
- Partner, “Eastlaw” Ltd. (2000 - 2006);
- Member of the working group that elaborated the offer and subsequently got occupied with the legal framework of the process of making a foreign investment in a bank which had been previously put under a "special supervision status" by the National Bulgarian bank including the further rehabilitation of its normal business activities;
- Legal Counsel, "Eurobank" Jsc. (1997-1999);
- Legal Counsel, participation in the negotiations concerning the execution of a few privatization deals;
- Legal Counsel, elaboration of prospects for public offering of securities, prospects regarding the increase of the capital of public companies and their amendments, advising the licensing of investment intermediaries, privatization funds (at present holdings) as well as the registration of issuers with the Financial Supervision Commission;
- Legal Counsel, elaboration of all necessary documents concerning both licensing of an insurance company and starting its business activities;
- Member of the Board of Directors of "EuroIns Insurance" Plc. (1998-2003);
- Legal Counsel, advising the investment program of "Shell Bulgaria" Jsc. and "Shell Gas Bulgaria" Jsc. in Bulgaria;
- Legal Counsel, working with KPMG - Bulgaria on some cases.
- Attorney-at-law, Sofia Bar Association (1996 - );
- Member of the Supervisory Board of "EuroIns Insurance" Plc. (2003 - );
- Legal counsel, advising “EuroIns Insurance” Plc. as well as “Euroins Insurance Group” Jsc. and Eurohold Bulgaria Plc. in connection with mergers and acquisitions abroad;
- Legal Counsel, advising public companies, investment intermediaries and one of the biggest Bulgarian publishing company.
Foreign Languages: English, French, Russian
Practice Areas: Business Law; Insurance Law; Mergers and Acquisitions; Copyrights; Securities; Labour Law; Industrial Property Law; Unfair Competition and Anti-monopoly Law; Administrative Law; Litigation and Administrative Procedures.