Unfair Competition and Antimonopoly Law
- Consultations on different types of unfair competition: compromising the reputation of competitors, misleading, imitation and counterfeit, unfair approach to clients, misleading and comparative advertising, disclosure of production and commercial secrets, etc.;
- Consultations on concentration of economic activities by means of mergers, acquisitions and other cases as provided by the Law on Protection of the Competition, advising the procedures at the Commission for Protection of Competition;
- Advising companies with monopolistic or dominant market position;
- Consultations in respect of restrictions to prohibited agreements, resolutions and coordinated actions regarding direct or indirect price regulation, market or sources distribution and other anti-competition clauses;
- Advising on conditions for individual exemption from prohibition of certain agreements, decisions and concerted practices, including group exemption from prohibition;
- Legal representation at procedures at the Commission on Protection of Competition and at lawsuits at the Supreme Administrative Court.